C.H.G Cyprus Healthcare Group Ltd (here after called “CHG”) is a private company incorporated in Cyprus. This holding entity operates through various subsidiaries and / or though different trade names.
CHG subsidiaries are:
- Medigence Home Healthcare Ltd
- H.G Medical Concierge Ltd
- H.G Curis Oncology Ltd
- Curis Investments (Cyprus) I Ltd
- M.A Preclinical Research and Development Ltd
- Curis International Healthcare Management LLC
CHG trade names:
- H.G Curis Network
- H.G Curis Concierge
- H.G Curis Physiotherapy
- H.G Curis Biomedical
- H.G Curis Advice
- H.G Curis Investments
- H.G Curis Life Sciences
- H.G Curis Disruptive Health Innovation
- H.G Curis Home Healthcare
When a reference is made to either CHG / We / Our then it means that it includes all of the above subsidiaries or operations under a trade name.
CHG maintains the following websites:
- Purpose of data collected
We collect data provided voluntarily by our users for assisting them managing their health or for identification purposes in case of request for a service. Incrementally we store your data for future reference in case of potential health issues.
- Security of data collected
At CHG we take all necessary steps to protect your data and minimize any potential risk of theft or other misuse. Professionals with access to your data are bounded by our internal confidentiality agreement and shall not disclose your data to any third party.
- Processing of data collected
Data collected will only be used in case you request a specific service that requires access to that data.
- Right to amend your records
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to access personal data we hold on you
- At any point you can contact us to request the personal data we hold on you as well enquire as why we have that personal data, who has access to the personal data and where we obtained the personal data from.
- There are no fees or charges but requests which are manifestly unfounded or excessive may be subject to an administrative fee.
- The right to correct and update the personal data we hold on you
- If the data we hold on you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us and your data will be updated.
- The right to have your personal data erased. If you feel that we should no longer be using your personal data or that we are unlawfully using your personal data, you can request that we erase the personal data we hold. However, in case we have provided a service that requires us to maintain a record based on which we have delivered that service that record will be maintained by us in a non-public database for the period defined by the laws and regulations regarding such data.
- The right to object to processing of your personal data or to restrict it to certain purposes only
- You have the right to request that we stop processing your personal data or ask us to restrict processing. Upon receiving the request we will contact you and let you know if we are able to comply or if we have a legal obligation to continue to process your data.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time for any processing of data to which consent was obtained
- You can withdraw your consent easily by telephone, email, by post (see Contact page) or from the relevant website’s withdrawal functionality where such option is in place.
- Sharing your records
We do not share your records with third parties unless these records are fundamental in providing you the requested service. In such an event the third party has a contractual duty to treat this data confidentially and not to maintain any records other than those legally required for providing the service.
- Links to third parties
In some occasions we have links to third parties to allow your seamless login and access authorization to our platforms. These links are secure.
- How long do we keep the records?
We shall be maintaining your records permanently if we are legally required to do so. We may keep some other records for an extended period based on best practices to support audits or provide tax information. We may have legal obligations to retain some data in connection with our statutory obligations. The company is permitted to retain data in order to defend or pursue claims. We will retain some personal data for this purpose as long as we believe it is necessary to be able to defend or pursue a claim. In general, we will endeavour to keep data only for as long as we need it. This means that we will delete it when it is no longer needed.
- Cookies Policy
- Governing Law/Forum Selection
All matters relating to your access to and use of the site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cypriot Courts.
- Contact Us
For more information or questions, concerns regarding CHG privacy practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 02nd January 2018